Monday, November 23, 2009

And The Story Goes



Boring when we are alone, but it's not the end of life right? :) we have friends so when the times of bored and sucks comes together we will calling a friends whom would made our happy, that's the function of friends. Saturday after noon at about three o'clock I started to send message to my intent friends, the content of message is --> Hi Na.. I feel so boring lets hang out, go to club and making noise..and she's respond --> ok..I will call the others so we can making louder noise, don't worry my friend, just come to my place then we'll go together. ohhhh I'm so happy, not alone.

At seven o'clock Saturday night going to Anna's places, then we will not waiting for long to wait the others..when the others come, then we goes, on the way to the club, in the car we we not stopped making some jokes, laughing, talking, feel forgot that I have some problem and feel that I'm not boring anymore, thank you friends ;) . the car stopped at the parking lo, we met another friend in the club, they are already have a table and there is some soft drinks, peanut and some bottles of beers, but I feel uncomfortable with this club, so I said to the others I thing we should move to a club where we usually hang out, then they are agree.

My friend started the engine of cars and we move to favorite Club where usually we hang out, and then yeahhhhh happy we are arrived lets makes noise, lets gets rock this night haha lot of laugh. the club is not busy, may be because the time still 9Pm, the club will very crowded at 11Pm, time goes by, I'm so happy with this situations, Dancing, chatting with another people that I haven't known, a little alcohol and smoking area, I know smoking and alcohol is not healthy but is that a part of club :D waow!!! I felt free at the time.

I felt boring just stay at our table, then I ask to all of my friend that I wanna go to the dance floor, whose gonna go with me to dance??..Anna and Toto's accompanied me to the dance floor, yeaaahhhh the problem goes away, DJ playing a sexy musics, make me shakes my body, I don't wanna stop and I can't stop till all of my sucks problem gone. I stand a long at the dance floor at the time, I'm not tired I felt sooooooooo happy, one of Toto's friends came to the dance floor, we are dance together.

I can't stop and don't wanna stop, I kept dance, the dance floor getting crowded, another people seen each other, their showed their style dance yes event I, and oh My God I just wanna dance I don't wanna looking for some guy in this club, but unexpected there is a naughty eyes looking at me, he's cute and he's showed the way how he dance.. I can't lie that I don't like him..of course I like him, he's cute :)

We just dancing and we haven't asked each other, for about one hour may be, we just seen each other, we smile each other, not event he's asked me hello or hi what is your name hahaha...
I'm hoping that guy tried to asked me first :P but almost one hour he just smile then smile he's not really brave to asked me first, ok, I'm tired to dance I think I give up to hope he will asked me, he wouldn't asked me first, I give up, Anna and Toto's going on the our table, they asked me come on back to our table, I said, you go first I wanna here alone, I will go to the table after I finished my smoke :)

Near to dance floor there is a chair I could seats, tried to finished my smoke and enjoyed the situations, that guy who look at me gone away to he's friend without express what's going on with our eyes and our smile each other..while I'm finished my smoke, I have a little hope that he will ask me first, actually I could asked him first but may be our culture is in east that still influence our behavior, the girl from Indonesia won't asked first to the guy, the girls will expect that boys will asked girl first, is there negative reason if the women asked the man first. in Indonesia if women asked first to men about he's name, the men will suspect the women is a flirty. Some of men from Indonesia still embrace that behavior.

I finished my smoke, give up I don't wanna hope that men, for the last dance I get up from the chair and dancing again, and hey that men smile again to me, he's flirt me, but I don't care I just enjoyed the musics that DJ's played, but heyyyy...he smile and he asked first ooouuccchhhh...
He said..hi hello..Did you come here with your boy friend? I said..nope with my friends, their seats on their table..He said..ok I'm Denny what's your name?..my name is cherry,..oh God he asked me first finally :) I'm happy.

Then we talked each other, asking about job and about where we lived, he said that he's friends forced him to came to the club, because he and he's friends didn't come to the club for about 3 years, hohoooo... and actually he didn't want to goes to the club with he's friend because already bored with the crowded alcohol and smoke, and he just came to the club only for because of he's friends, we seems match, in context of hangout reasons, we goes to this place because of friend, because no reason for alcohol and drunk..that's we are :).

We been talk each other all night long, share story each other, until I'm forgot that I goes to this place with my friends Anna's, Toto and the others, I seen cell phone there is a messages from anna she tell that she will leave the club at 2.am, oohhhh I still enjoy the moment at the time, Denny's and all of he's friend more and more enjoyable, so then I had decided to goes home with denny, because the reason I wanna enjoy that night with fun. and finally I'm really got that moment, A moment that I met with someone else, and the suck situation becoming cheerful :) nice to meet you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment