Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't leave your stuff alone


If you have a questions who's your best friend is? I will said my best friend is what I like it, love it till right now I stand for is a fashion, accompanies all day long, make me smile and confidence, overall make my day colorful..event though the situation sucks but fashion always be my best best friends :). just like this picture, the orange dress shirts make me inspire to use my White Dress shirt, and the ankle boot, owh the boot remind me to my Converse Shoes it's a long long time I didn't use my Converse shoes.

So I don't wanna miss my weekend to leave my stuff, let get out check out your wardrobe.. see yaaaaaaaaa ^-^

1 comment:

  1. All great picks! That orange dress prob looks amazing and those sunglasses are super fun! Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete