Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the other of lifes


He is a very nice kind man  thanks God you always meets me with such a kind man, event though he still in a complicated status, for this time in my point of view he still could be a cute adorable man.. for about one month you stand with me  yes sometimes you make me blue because of your curious emotion, or you make a situation become suck just because a little things.. oh man could you thing that I never give up to be patient stand beside you, the reason why is I find a love, I think you have that love.
Man I know we have different religion, again and again I always stuck in this situation, this is a third kind man I ever met with the same situation, and they offer me love, when I try to think a serious I try so hard to ignore the persons whom a different religion huuuuuuuuuffffffffff sigh..  it’s ok God just let flow, I still don’t understand if you meets me with the persons that I couldn’t ignore 
You are high temper, on the other hand you make me laughing if you made a joke  , your behave just like a child, that’s why you become spoiled, I understand babe because you need touch of love from women, you become ego when we are in argue, you always right in your side  it’s not good babe, but again I don’t understand me :D so what it is boy?? Oh GOD you make me confuse hhuuuhhhh sigh…. I started to astonished you because you are smart boy  , you are listened my poor problem with my parents, and you understand with my condition because I just a girl who just a work and study. I’m proud of you  .
I’m independent, strong like a stone, I’m wise, and I’m defeatism.. you are lucky to meet me but man listen is that happened as long as the situation in demarcation line, so I also need love too,……………………. Man.. I couldn’t lie to my self that you just touch my heart, the first time I met you I just like you then I try to figure out you, oh I don’t have words to ignore you, when the first time you..., I feel something different..., make me wanna..., I feel.... :D hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment